top of page
T & C
Here are the terms and conditions you accepted when booking your reservation with us via ResOS:
Our minimum age is 12 years old, which applies to anyone not at least 12 years of age (i.e., newborns, infants, toddlers).
TIME OF ARRIVAL
We offer a ninety (90) minute experience, that beings and ends on time. We ask your party to be complete, ten minutes in advance. Please see our cancellation policy regarding the fee that will apply if your party is significantly late.
CANCELLATION / CHANGES IN PARTY SIZE / LATE ARRIVAL
• 48 hours notice required to cancel (7 days appreciated). To cancel: pls text the name and date to 617.775.9118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancels cannot be done online.
• No shows and cancellations made inside of 48 hours: your card will be charged $37 per person plus meals tax. In such event, you are welcome to stop by on your scheduled day to pick up your afternoon tea treats, which upon request, we will package to-go.
• Reduction in party size: 24 hours notice required or a fee will apply.
• Increase in party size: 24 hours notice required and is subject to availability.
• Late arrival: If your party is significantly late, the booking will need to be rescheduled and your card will be charged $37 per person plus meals tax, for the missed reservation. In such event, you are welcome take home your afternoon tea treats, which we will package to-go. Running late? Pls text 617.775.9118 to let us know.
Guests should stay home if feeling unwell for any reason. Pls see our guest wellness policy: https://www.afternoontea.com/wellness
REQUESTING A SPECIFIC TABLE / BRINGING GIFTS, FAVORS, BALLOONS, FLOWERS, PLANTS, TRIPODS, ETC.
We are not accepting requests to be seated at a specific table. If you are concerned about where you will be seated due to covid, and/or an underlying health condition, you may wish to consider our Afternoon Tea to-go options. Because our seating areas are cozy, please see our guidance re bringing gifts, favors, plants, flowers, balloons, tripods, etc: https://www.afternoontea.com/policies
MENU / FOOD ALLERGIES / DIETARY RESTRICTIONS:
We offer a prix fixe menu. We do not split meals or offer only pots of tea. Each guest receives our monthly menu at the cost shown on the menu, per person. For your safety, we cannot accommodate food/nut allergies if severe. With notice, we can prepare vegetarian and gluten free, but we cannot accommodate severe gluten allergies or celiac. We do not offer dairy free, egg free or vegan. Our menu is pre-determined so special requests require 3 biz days notice and cannot be accommodated same-day. Please no outside food, cake or alcohol. Please see our complete food allergy/dietary restriction information online at https://www.afternoontea.com/policies
PAYMENT / PRE-PAYMENT:
A credit card is required to make a reservation, but is only charged in accordance with our cancellation policy. You will still need to provide a form of payment on the day of Tea service, or you may choose to pre-pay using our convenient online pre-payment option, which also offers a cost savings per person: bit.ly/FancyTeaPrePay
DIRECTIONS / PARKING / ACCESSIBILITY
The building is not wheelchair accessible; please see info re parking, directions and our complete accessibility statement online at AfternoonTea.com/directions-and-parking
Pls ask before booking. You can text us at: 617.775.9118 or email Reservations@AfternoonTea.com
bottom of page