top of page
T & C
Here are the terms and conditions you accepted when you booked via our website:
We are crazy for Tea and want to give you THE best experience possible, so before you reserve, we're making sure you understand a few important polices. You can see all policies and a list of FAQ’s online at: https://www.AfternoonTea.com/policies
Our minimum age is 12 years old, which applies to anyone not at least 12 years of age (i.e., newborns, infants, toddlers).
TIME OF ARRIVAL
We offer a ninety (90) minute experience, that beings and ends on time. Your party should be fully complete ten minutes before your start time.
PAYMENT / PRE-PAYMENT: A credit card is required to make a reservation, but is not charged up front. You will still need to provide a form of payment on the day of Tea service, or you may choose to pre-pay online, which offers a savings per person: bit.ly/FancyTeaPrePay Pls refer to our cancellation policy regarding under what conditions your card would be charged.
CANCELLATION / CHANGES IN PARTY SIZE / LATE ARRIVAL
• 48 hours notice required to cancel (7 days appreciated). To cancel: pls text the name and date to 617.775.9118 or email Reservations@AfternoonTea.com. Cancels cannot be done online.
• No shows and cancellations made inside of 48 hours: your card will be charged $40 per person. You are welcome to stop by on your scheduled day to pick up your afternoon tea treats, which upon request, we will package to-go.
• Reduction in party size: 24 hours notice required or a fee will apply.
• Increase in party size: 24 hours notice required and is subject to availability.
• Late arrival: If your party is significantly late, the booking will need to be rescheduled and your card will be charged $40 per person, for the missed reservation. You are welcome take home your afternoon tea treats, which we will package to-go. Running late? Pls text 617.775.9118 to let us know.
Pls see our guest wellness policy: https://www.AfternoonTea.com/wellness
REQUESTING A TABLE / BRINGING GIFTS, FAVORS, BALLOONS, ETC.
We are not accepting requests to be seated at a specific table. Because our seating areas are cozy, please see our guidance re bringing gifts, favors, plants, flowers, balloons, tripods, etc: https://www.AfternoonTea.com/policies
MENU / FOOD ALLERGIES / DIETARY RESTRICTIONS:
We offer a prix fixe menu. We do not split meals or offer only pots of tea. Each guest receives our monthly menu at the cost shown on the menu, per person. For your safety, we cannot accommodate food/nut allergies if severe. With notice, we can prepare vegetarian and gluten free, but we cannot accommodate severe gluten allergies or celiac. We do not offer dairy free, egg free or vegan. Special requests require 3 business days notice. Please no outside food, cake or alcohol. Please see our complete food allergy/dietary restriction information online at AfternoonTea.com/policies
DIRECTIONS / PARKING / ACCESSIBILITY
The building is not wheelchair accessible; please see info re parking, directions and our complete accessibility statement online at AfternoonTea.com/directions-and-parking
please do not leave your vehicle here, if you leave the premises.
Pls ask before booking. You can text us at: 617.775.9118 or email Reservations@AfternoonTea.com
bottom of page